Thursday, August 10, 2006

Slow Motion but Suddenly

I was blessed by this article from the Elijahlist.com and hope you will be as well.

Bill Yount: "BE PATIENT...I SAW MANY HEALINGS, MIRACLES, AND BREAKTHROUGHS TAKING PLACE AS IN 'SLOW MOTION!'" EXODUS 23:27-30
Exodus 23:27-30 "I will send My fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come; and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee. And I will send hornets before thee which shall drive out your enemies from before thee. I will not drive them out from before thee in one year; lest the land become desolate and the beast of the field multiply against thee. By 'little and little' I will drive them out from before thee until thou be increased and inherit the land."MANY ARE PREGNANT THIS HOUR WITH HEALING, MIRACLES, AND BREAKTHROUGHS! I personally have been carrying healing on the inside of me for the last four years, and I intend to carry it full term! I believe we get healed from the inside out as our spirit receives it first, and then notifies our body by quickening it by the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead! I have had to be careful with whom I shared this with, especially being a man. I know that I am pregnant with healing! Not everyone believes what you or I have conceived from the Lord. If people don't believe in healing or miracles, their words of unbelief could possibly influence our faith and abort it. I believe this is why Mary, the mother of Jesus, pondered those things in her heart, for not even Joseph at first, could understand how and what she conceived from the Lord. Mary's response, "Lord, let it be unto me according to your word," put to silence the voice of the enemy and her own questions also.MANY ARE QUESTIONING..."LORD, WHY DIDN'T I RECEIVE MY HEALING OR MIRACLE 'INSTANTLY' OR YESTERDAY?"My greatest discouragement and frustration has been "why is my healing taking so long?" I am learning that God is doing something greater on the inside of me in my spirit man that is eternal, which will outlast my physical body, and at the same time, invade my body with His presence that heals! God is working in our lives with the backdrop of eternity in view! Bob Sorge teaches "God will seemingly take forever to do something suddenly!"
2 Corinthians 4:16, "So we're not giving up. How could we! Even though on the outside it often looks like things are falling apart on us, on the inside, where God is making new life, not a day goes by without his unfolding grace." WE ARE IN A SEASON OF "LITTLE BY LITTLES" ...BUT LITTLE IS MUCH WHEN GOD IS IN IT!I sense we are living in a season of "little by littles!" At times, the little will look so little that it will seem as though nothing is happening, like you are even taking a step backward. At these moments, look for the "little" improvement in your body or situation. Little progress to us is major in the Kingdom of God! Being faithful and counting your blessings in the little things has a promise from God to make us faithful over many greater things!
Right after the attack against my heart, I began to thank God for my new ministry of "full-time breathing!" I was so very thankful just to be breathing and alive! That's when I believe I began to be attacked by healing! That's when I began to enter into His gates with thanksgiving where healing abounds. Through these years my blood work (especially my good cholesterol) has been a battle with faith and a healthier diet. But with each test every few months, I seemed to show a "little by little" improvement. With my last blood test a few days ago, I couldn't wait to see my good cholesterol level because I have been doing everything I know to bring it up higher. At first glance at the test results, I looked for the good cholesterol number which surprised me--it actually dropped one point instead of rising.
I was so discouraged that I didn't even bother looking closely at the other numbers on my test. Being focused on that one number was so important to me. I failed to see the other numbers which had improved so well, that my doctor said it was my best blood test ever!! Although the good cholesterol fell one point, the other numbers were so good, that my overall cholesterol and blood test report was the best ever!YOUR BREAKTHROUGH WILL USUALLY COME WHEN YOU FEEL "LITTLE" IN YOUR OWN EYES AND "NOT UP TO PAR" FOR A MIRACLE! 1 Samuel 15:151 Samuel 15:17, "And Samuel said to Saul...'When you were little in your own eyes, the Lord anointed you to be King over all of Israel.'"On the day of my last blood test, the enemy was throwing all kinds of accusations against me. I felt unworthy for I was battling wrong attitudes and a "few" imperfections. It wasn't the best day for my test, for it was hard to believe that God could possibly let me live, let alone bless me! But I must tell you that my best test results ever, came on (what I thought was) my worst day to be tested. I think the Lord wanted to prove to me that healing is a gift and that mercy triumphs over judgment. I took the test that day feeling so small and broken in His sight. He loves showing us His faithfulness and love at the height of our weaknesses.I am watching my healing unfold "little by little," causing me to stay focused on the Healer who keeps my healing alive and well.Excuse me, I feel the baby kicking!Bill Yountwww.billyount.com theshofarhasblown@juno.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home